Lecturer in Medical Imaging
South Cloisters 1.28
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Beth completed her MPhys undergraduate Masters degree at the University of Exeter in 2016 following a two year research project exploiting the properties of light for imaging in complex set-ups. This project was supervised by Dr. Jacopo Bertolotti.
She then completed her PhD under the supervision of Dr. Peter Petrov, Prof. C Peter Winlove and Dr Bob-Dan Lechner within the Biomedical Physics Group at the University of Exeter. This work solidified Beth’s interest in applying her Physics background to Medical and Biological contexts and served as a lead-in to her work with Prof. Peter Collins on platelet functionality in diseased states at Cardiff University.
- 2016 – 2021 Doctor of Philosophy in Physics, University of Exeter
- 2012 – 2016 MPhys Physics (Hons.) University of Exeter
- PAM1020 - Fundamentals of Radiographic Practice
- PAM2007 - Project Studies 1
- PAM2011 - Science for Medical Imaging
- PAM3012 - Digital Image Processing for Radiographers