MPhil/PhD PGR Student
01392 72 3324
Smeall building JS03
Smeall Building, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Abdullah is coming from pure healthcare background. All his qualifications are in healthcare sciences. He is working in healthcare settings since 2006 and most of his working experiences are in Hospitals. From Physiotherapist assistant as first position to Hospital director assistant and deputy manager, Abdulla’s worked in different positions such as Head of Physiotherapy Department in Fifa General Hospital, Head of Physiotherapy Department in Al-Ardha General Hospital, Head of Physiotherapy Dept. in Samtah General Hospital. After taking a degree in Healthcare Management, AB moved to administrative side more In Samtah General Hospital, Abdullah worked in different roles as duty manager, evening and night shift general supervisor, and he is working now as Senior Specialist in health care management and covering the hospital director assistant position and deputy manager in Samtah General Hospital, Jazan, Saudi Arabia. Working currently on a project in Health Services and Policy Research Group (HSPRG) under Professor Jose M. Valderas and Professor Claire Hulme.
- MSc Healthcare Management, Swansea University, 2016.
- BSc Health Services and Hospitals Administration (King Abdul-Aziz University) 2012.
- Diploma in Medical Applied Sciences (Physiotherapy), Jazan University, 2006.
- Saudi Government Sponsorship
Health Services research in general, Qualitative and Quantitative research method, Biostatistics, Leadership theories and specifically the complexity in leadership approaches vs the complexity in health care settings (hospitals as example). I’m here to learn.
- Assessing Primary Health Care Reform in Saudi Arabia: A study aims to evaluate the performance of PHC models in Saudi Arabia, using scoping review, focus group and surveys. (HSPRG)