The MSc in Environment and Human Health from Exeter University has been very instrumental in setting me on the right path to achieve my aspirations. Read more
Gameli Adzaho, MSc Environment and Human Health
Postgraduate taught degrees
The College of Medicine and Health invites you to join a community of postgraduate students from diverse backgrounds: scientists, researchers, educators, practitioners.
Together we provide a supportive environment in which you can develop advanced knowledge and skills that will enable you to make a positive contribution to medicine and health and further develop your career.
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Clinical Education
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Environment and Human Health with specialisms in Global Health, Pandemics or Antimicrobial Resistance
- Extreme Medicine (Distance) with specialisms in Cold Environments, Hot Environments or Humanitarian Relief
- Genomic Medicine
- Health Data Science
- Healthcare Leadership and Management
- Health Research Methods
- Master of Public Health with specialisms in Global Health or Pandemics
- Practice Certificate in Independent and Supplementary Prescribing