01392 72 7550
South Cloisters 3.01
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Office hours: Victoria works full time hours Monday-Friday
Victoria works full time hours Monday-Friday
Victoria is the coordinator for Stage 1 and also acts as one of the module leads for the internship module in stage 4. Victoria is also the theme lead for dementia, including supporting the Time for Dementia project. She is also one of the module leads for the Internship modules in stage 4.
Victoria undertook her nurse training at St Bartholomew’s School of Nursing (City University). Since qualification her nursing career has taken her to a variety of interesting roles both in the UK, but also in New Zealand and some voluntary working in Tanzania.
Her specialty in nursing has been primarily in general medicine with a special interest in Older Peoples nursing and dementia care. She has a keen sense of ensuring people are treated with respect and dignity. She seeks to act as a role model to those around her to ensure they see these fundamental aspects of care in all she does, ensuring care is person centered.
- Diploma in nursing studies/ RGN
- Degree in Nursing Professional Studies
- MSc Nurse Education and Leadership (including PGCE)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice
Key publications | Publications by category | Publications by year
No publications found
- NUR1100 - Core Values and Complexity in Nursing Knowledge and Interventions
- NURM112 - Clinical Internship
- NURM114 - Academic Internship