Mr Sii Luxford-Wragg
Associate Lecturer: Advanced Clinical Practice
Smeall building JS04
Smeall Building, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Office hours: Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
Sii joined the University in June 2020 as a Digital Learning Developer supporting the Medical Imaging team having graduated in Medical Sciences (Neuroscience) from the University of Exeter.
Sii is now part of the Advanced Clicinal Practice Degree Apprenticeship team as an Associate Lecturer and Academic Mentor. He leads on the Transitioning to ACP strand of modules and has a keen interest in helping those with specific learning difficulties.
As a mental health first aider, Sii is passionate about breaking down the barriers to mental health and "normalising" the conversation about mental health.
- BSc (Hons) Medical Sciences (Neuroscience)
- Mental Health First Aider
Associate Lecturer & Academic Mentor
- Advance Clinical Practice | Health & Care Professionals | November 2021 - Present
Education Support Administrator: Time for Dementia
- Medical Imaging & Nursing | Colleage of Medicine & Health | March 2021 - November 2022
Digital Learning Developer (DLD)
- Medical Imaging | Colleage of Medicine & Health | June 2020 - November 2021
- HPDM118CDA - Transitioning to Advanced Clinical Practice
- HPDM165ADA - Transitioning to Advanced Clinical Practice
- HPDM165BDA - Transitioning to Advanced Clinical Practice (b)
- HPDM166DA - Research Skills for Advanced Clinical Practitioners