Mohammed Abu Alghayth
Medical School Building G08
Medical School Building, St Luke's Campus, Magdalen Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Second supervisor for two PTY students
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Sciences, King khalid University (k.k.u) (2004-2009).
- MSc in Medical Laboratory Sciences, Quinnipiac University (2012-2014).
Haematology (Anaemic patients)
- Measuring reactive nitrogen species (RNS) such as nitrate (NO3⁻), nitrite (NO2⁻) and S-nitrosothiols (RSNO) in blood components of healthy controls and anaemic patients before and after ingestion nitrate supplementation as beetroot juice.
- Measuring the nitration in RBCs of healthy subjects before and after nitrate ingestion. Also, measuring the nitration in plasma of healthy subject and anaemic patients and in RBCs of healthy subjects and Alzheimer patients.
- Saudi cultural bureau London