01392 72 2976
South Cloisters G20
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Liliana is a Diagnostic Radiographer and a lecturer in Medical Imaging, she joined to the University of Exeter in 2017.
Liliana finished her degree in Diagnostic Radiography in 2005 and started working as a Radiographer in Portugal. During 12 years she obtained clinical experience in General Radiography, Computed Tomography, Mammography, Densitometry, and Magnetic Resonance.
She had combined the clinical practice with teaching for 10 years as she was a part-time invited lecturer at School of Allied Health Sciences in Portugal between 2007 and 2017.
She finished her master degree in 2012 with a dissertation about “Contrast Medium Volume Optimization in Abdominal CT on Basis of Lean Body Weight” and she got the title of specialist lecturer in 2016 with a research about “Radiographer precision in bone densitometry”.
Liliana now combines teaching with her PhD, her research topic is “Micro and Macro structural predictors of osteoporotic vertebral fractures”.
- 2020 - Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (Recognition reference: PR179518)
- 2018 - PhD candidate, Research project: “Micro and Macro structural predictors of osteoporotic vertebral fractures”.
- 2012 - MSc in Medical Informatics at Faculty of Medicine in University of Porto, Portugal.
- 2005 - BSc in Radiology (Diagnostic Radiography) at School of Allied Health Sciences in Polytechnic of Porto, Portugal.
Liliana is also currently undertaking a PhD, looking at Micro and Macro structural predictors of osteoporotic vertebral fractures.
Liliana's research interests are mainly Osteoporosis, Bone densitometry, Contrast Media and Computed Tomography.
Publications by category
Publications by year
Liliana_Rodrigues Details from cache as at 2022-12-01 22:11:01
External Engagement and Impact
- Society and College of Radiographers - 27442
- HCPC Registered Radiographer – RA77658
- European Society of Radiology - 601710
- Radiographer professional title recognized by the Central Administration of the Health System (ACSS) – C-025362143
- National Osteoporosis Society – 718806-C
- ATARP (Portuguese Radiographers Association) - 2569
2011 November (26) to December (10) – Invited trainer of the professional training course titled "Multislice CT", promoted by the Union of Sciences and Health Technologies, 20 hours.
- RAD1001DA - Applied Radiographic Knowledge (ARK) 1
- RAD1003DA - Practice Foundations 1
- RAD2003DA - Practice Foundations 2
- RAD3001DA - Applied Radiographic Knowledge (ARK) 3