Honorary Clinical Senior Research Fellow
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Hazel is a clinical pharmacist with a specialist interest in infection management and antimicrobial stewardship. Her current research aims to improve surgical antimicrobial prescribing.
- MPharm, Master of Pharmacy (King’s College, London)
- MSc, Infection management for pharmacists (Imperial College, London)
- Diploma in prescribing and therapeutics (University of Bath)
- Certificate in Clinical Pharmacy (School of Pharmacy, London)
- GPhC registered pharmacist and independent prescriber