Academic Liaison Librarian
University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Amy is a Librarian who works alongside students, staff and researchers to ensure library collections and services align with priorities for education and research. A key part of Amy’s role is supporting the development of information and digital literacy, through teaching and support focused on literature searching and evaluating information.
Prior to joining the University of Exeter, Amy worked as a Senior Information Specialist at the Royal College of Surgeons of England and as an information professional in the NHS.
- FHEA (Fellow of Advance HE)
- MCLIP (Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals)
- MA Library and Information Studies
- BA (Hons) English Literature
No publications found
TeachingAmy contributes teaching to a number of undergraduate and postgraduate modules within the faculty, providing expertise in:
- Information and digital literacy
- Finding and evaluating evidence for clinical practice
Students and staff can make an appointment with Amy by completing an appointment booking form.
Amy will be on maternity leave from 21st November 2023.