Experts @UniofExeter, @MetOffice are sowing seeds for positive climate action connecting science, human health, the arts & activism, and the Global North & South. Find out more:
We Still Have a Chance - featured at COP27 in Egypt - a groundbreaking international project with interlinked creative outputs connecting Exeter and Egypt.
One Chance Left - a unique poetry collection co-created by scientists and health professionals featured at COP26 in Glasgow.
Cecilia Mañosa Nyblon, Education and Skills Partnership Development Manager, Innovation, Impact and Business
Tel: +44 (0)1392 722964
Short courses and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Continuing professional development
Learn and develop with us through a series of impactful, innovative and inspirational courses, events and conferences with patient care at their core.
Our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities are designed and delivered by faculty who are role models for combining healthcare expertise with research-led education. At the heart of our approach is a strong, supportive partnership to help you develop the advanced skills and knowledge you need to make a positive contribution to the delivery of care.
With an array of highly relevant training from allergies and genomics to diabetes and sports medicine, your individual / team's professional needs can also be met through bespoke, tailored events. Our CPD involves:
- Multi-professional engagement with Nurses, Doctors, Midwives, Consultants and Allied Professionals
- Working in partnership across the healthcare sector with the NHS, Royal Colleges, key societies and businesses
- Crossing regional, national and international boundaries through innovative, research-inspired, inquiry-led learning and teaching
- Designed to facilitate and effect real change in the quality of clinical care and health for individuals and the wider community
- Addressing health challenges through education
- Developing a range of bespoke life-long learning opportunities for extended scope of practice
Genomic Medicine Transforming Patient Care in Diabetes (Online)
BOOK NOW: Building partnerships with creativity and justice: Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement (PPIE) in health and care research: - 15th March (Online) - followed by 'in-person Summer School' at University of Exeter, 28th, 29th, 30th June 2023
BOOK NOW: Principles of Health Protection CPD Course - (Online) 28th Sept, 3rd, 5th, 10th, 12th, 17th and 19th October 2023
BOOK NOW: Nature, Health and Well-being CPD course - (Online) 11th, 14th, 18th and 21st March 2024
Principles of Primary Care International CPD course - New dates for the next course to be announced soon
Join a Masters module