Southwest Stroke Conference 2019
Date: Friday, 13 September 2019
Time: 08:45 -17:00
Venue: Forum Auditorium, Streatham Campus, University of Exeter, EX4 4SZ
Join us for the Southwest Stroke Conference 2019 to learn about the recent developments in the world of stroke and network with colleagues in the multi-disciplinary team involved in the care of patients with stroke.
The conference in its new format is a collaboration between the Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital Trust and the University of Exeter Medical School. We have an exciting programme and line up of exceptional national and regional experts in this field.
Topics will include:
- update on new developments in the world of stroke care
- learn about managing TIA and new NICE guidelines
- learn about the management of intra-cranial heamorrhage
- learn about new developments and research on stroke thrombolysis
- contribute to the stroke services and thrombectomy development debate
- learn about managing disability in stroke and stroke rehabilitation
- learn about dementia in stroke
- learn about challenges of stroke management and therapy in paediatrics
Aimed at all clinicians involved in stroke care including consultants, nurses, and therapists, specialty doctors, trainee doctors, and GPs
CPD points applied for through the Royal College of Physicians
Book now for complete conference access with unique networking and marketing opportunities throughout the event
Contact us to discuss the conference.
Speak to Cecilia Mañosa Nyblon, Education and Skills Partnership Development Manager
Tel: +44 (0)1392 722964
@ExeterMedCPD using #SWStroke2019