The 9th International Congress of Morita Therapy
The 9th International Congress of Morita Therapy took place at the University of Exeter's Xfi Centre, on 1st - 2nd September 2016, preceded by a half day workshop on 31st August 2016. Delegates from many countries, including Japan, China, Australia, Canada and the USA, took part in presentations and discussions on the topic: Sustainable Psychotherapies for the 21st Century.
- Morita Congress programme
- Poster session book of abstracts
- Delegate joining instructions
- Exeter University Streatham Campus map
- Exeter City Centre map
- Early morning walks
- Registration for this event has now closed
- Find out more about Morita Therapy.
- Watch a short film about International Exeter at the University of Exeter.
- View a slideshow about The 9th International Congress of Morita Therapy