Postgraduate Research Student
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
August 2009 – September 2015: Nuclear Medicine Radiographer at the Royal Devon and Exeter, involved working in the Radiopharmacy, operating gamma cameras and providing excellent patient care.
- Currently - Masters by Research in Medical Imaging, University of Exeter
- 2006-2009 – Bachelor of Science with Honours in Medical Imaging (Diagnostic Radiography) Graded 2:1, University of Exeter
“Diagnostic radiographers’ experiences of and attitudes towards imaging obese adult patients: Implications for patient diagnosis of a range of disorders.”
The aims of the research are to:
- Understand the experiences of radiographers when scanning obese patients
- Understand radiographers attitudes towards obese patients
- Ascertain how radiographers address the challenges they face and the implications of these in relation to patient diagnosis.