Miss Stella Taylor
PA to the Director of the Institute of Health Research, PA to the Director of NIHR PenARC and PA to Emeritus Professor of Health & Wellbeing
+44 (0) 1392 722963
South Cloisters 1.13(M&Th)2.29 (W&Fr)
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Stella has worked as PA to Professor Stuart Logan since June 2005.
Professor Logan is the Director of NIHR Applied Research Collaboration South West Peninsula (PenARC), Professor of Paediatric Epidemiology and is an Honorary Consultant Paediatrician for the Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust.
Stella supports Professor Claire Hulme in her role of Director of the Institute of Health Research for the University of Exeter Medical School.
Stella is also PA to Paul Dieppe, Emeritus Professor of Health & Wellbeing
- GCE 'O' Levels - English Lit, Human Biology, Maths
- RSA - Typing (1 & 2), Secretarial Duties (with distinction), Shorthand (100wpm), Word Processing (1&2 with distinction)
- European Computer Driving Licence
- PA to Director of R&D/Senior Lecturer in Mental Health/Consultant Psychiatrist, Devon Partnership NHS Trust (2000-2005)
- Secretary/Credit Controller, Cannings Ltd, Building Services Engineers (1998-2000)
- Secretary, Tricker & Byrd Ltd, Building Contractors (1996-1998)
- Secretary, TAJ Hibberd, Electrical Contractors (1996-1998)