Miss Stella Taylor
PA to the Director of NIHR CLAHRC South West Peninsula/Institute of Health Research and PA to Emeritus Professor of Health & Wellbeing
South Cloisters 2.29
Stella has worked as PA to Professor Stuart Logan since June 2005.
Professor Logan is the Director of NIHR CLAHRC South West Peninsula as well as the Director of the Institute of Health Service Research. Professor Logan is also the Cerebra Professor of Paediatric Epidemiology and heads the Child Health Research Group.
Stella has recently taken on the role of PA to Paul Dieppe, Emeritus Professor of Health & Wellbeing
Paul Dieppe is Emeritus Professor of Health & Wellbeing.
- GCE 'O' Levels - English Lit, Human Biology, Maths
- RSA - Typing (1 & 2), Secretarial Duties (with distinction), Shorthand (100wpm), Word Processing (1&2 with distinction)
- European Computer Driving Licence
- PA to Director of R&D/Senior Lecturer in Mental Health/Consultant Psychiatrist, Devon Partnership NHS Trust (2000-2005)
- Secretary/Credit Controller, Cannings Ltd, Building Services Engineers (1998-2000)
- Secretary, Tricker & Byrd Ltd, Building Contractors (1996-1998)
- Secretary, TAJ Hibberd, Electrical Contractors (1996-1998)