Mrs Sofia Sanabria
Medical Research Data Programmer
01392 72 3026
College House CTU IT Office, 2.23
College House, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Sofia is a Computing Systems Engineer who applies computer science's knowledge and engineering to develop and maintain software applications.
She has the role of Medical Research Data Programmer for the Clinical Trials Unit for the University of Exeter College of Medicine and Health.
She has a background in the financial and banking sector where she worked for different software factories in Catalonia, Spain and the City of London.
Currently, Sofia focuses on software development for clinical trials. She has a special interest in Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence as a new approach in the design of clinical trials.
- ITIL 4 Foundation, 2019
- British Computer Society Professional Member MBCS, 2018
- Good Clinical Practice, Primary Care NHS, 2017, 2019
- Introduction to Research in the NHS, 2017
- Informatics Engineer. Title recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Government of Spain, 2010
- Computing Systems Engineer, National University of Colombia, 2005
- Four years of undergraduate studies in Chemical Engineering, National University of Colombia, 2000