Mrs Sofia Sanabria
Medical Research Data Programmer
RILD Building CTU Office, Level 3
University of Exeter Medical School, RILD Building, RD&E Hospital Wonford, Barrack Road, Exeter, EX2 5DW, UK
Sofia is a Systems Engineer who applies the computer science's knowledge and engineering to develop applications and fix issues as a Developer.
She has the role of Data Programmer for the Clinical Trials Unit for the University of Exeter Medical School.
She has a background in the financial and banking sector, she have been worked for different software factories in Catalonia, Spain and the City of London.
Sofia is focus in software development and she has a special interest in Data analysis through the classic methods and big data as well as machine learning.
- Good Clinical Practice, Primary Care NHS, 2017
- Introduction to Research in the NHS, 2017
- Informatics Engineer. Title recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Government of Spain, 2010
- Systems Engineer, National University of Colombia, 2005
- Four years of undergraduate studies in Chemical Engineering, National University of Colombia, 2000