01392 72 2976
South Cloisters G20
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
I joined the Medical Imaging team at University of Exeter in 2017.
I finish my degree in Radiology in 2005 and started working as Radiographer in Portugal. In the last 12 years I obtained clinical practice experience in General Radiography, Computed Tomography, Mammography, Densitometry and Magnetic Resonance.
I was invited lecturer in School of Allied Health Sciences in Polytechnic of Porto, Portugal during the last 10 years and teach courses related to Practical Placement, Contrast Media, General x-ray, Radiology Patient Care, Basic Life Support and Coronary computed tomography.
I finish my master degree in 2012 with a dissertation about Optimization of CT Contrast Volume in abdominal CT based on patient’s lean body weight.
- 2012 - MSc in Medical Informatics at Faculty of Medicine in University of Porto, Portugal.
- 2005 - BSc in Radiology (Diagnostic Radiography) at School of Allied Health Sciences in Polytechnic of Porto, Portugal.
My research interests are Contrast Media, Computed Tomography, Densitometry and Osteoporosis.
Publications by category
Publications by year
Liliana_Rodrigues Details from cache as at 2018-12-16 13:05:33
External Engagment and Impact
- Society and College of Radiographers - 27442
- HCPC Registered Radiographer – RA77658
- Radiographer professional title recognized by the Central Administration of the Health System (ACSS) – C-025362143
- National Osteoporosis Society – 718806-C
- ATARP (Portuguese Radiographers Association) - 2569
2011 November (26) to December (10) – Invited trainer of the professional training course titled "Multislice CT", promoted by the Union of Sciences and Health Technologies, 20 hours.