Dr Kevin Brandom
Senior Lecturer (E&S) in Clinical Education
Medical School Building F11
Medical School Building, St Luke's Campus, Magdalen Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Kevin is a Senior Lecturer involved in many aspects of medical (BMBS) and science (BSc Medical Sciences) undergraduate programmes at the University of Exeter. He is the college lead for Technology Enhanced Learning and also holds the position of Deputy Director of Assessment. On the BMBS programme he is co-academic lead for Pharmacology and acts a PBL tutor for year 1, while providing a number of lectures and LSRC sessions on pharmacology of drug action.
On the Medical Sciences Programme, Kevin supports the Pharmacology pathway providing lectures on Pharmacodynamics and assists with running Laboratory practicals exploring drug action and characterisation. He also supports module leads with sessions on assessment literacy.
Kevin is currently invited faculty at the Harvard Macy institute where he contributed to the course, Healthcare Educators 2.0: Transforming your teaching for the Digital Age.
He Joined the Medical school in 2007 having previously worked at the University of Bristol.
- 2000 BSc (Hons) Pharmacology, University of Leeds
- 2004 PhD Pharmacology / Cell Signaling, University of Bristol
- 2011 Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- 2012 ASPIRE Senior Fellow
- 2013 Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Publications by category
Publications by year
Kevin_Brandom Details from cache as at 2018-04-26 01:16:10
Medical Schools Council Assessment Alliance
ASME TEL Special Interest Group
External Examiner for Barts and the Royal London Medical School Graduate Entry Programme
- Deputy Director of Assessments
- Pharmacology theme lead for BMBS
- College Lead for Technology Enhanced Learning
- Member of the Assessment Advisory Panel