Pharmacist Teacher Practitioner
College House G0.00
College House, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Kate Emblin is a Pharmacist Teacher Practitioner at the University of Exeter College of Medicine and Health. She is programme lead for the MSc Clinical Pharmacy and module lead for a number of modules within this programme. Kate has been involved in pharmacy and clinical education for over 12 years.
Kate works part time at the university and part time as a Community Services Pharmacist for the Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust.
- MPharm (Hons) 2001
- PgCert Pharmacy Practice 2003
- PgDip Clinical Pharmacy 2004
- PgCert Advanced Surgical Practice 2008
- Programme lead for MSc Clinical Pharmacy.
- Module lead for the following modules (2019/20:
- HPDM051 Applied Therapeutics
- HPDM062 Long-term Conditions Care 1
- HPDM065 Care of the Older Adult
- HPDM066 Long-term Conditions Care 2