PenCLAHRC Operations & Finance Manager
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Jo Shuttleworth is the Operations and Finance Manager for the NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health and Research Care for the South West Peninsula (PenCLAHRC). PenCLAHRC’s role is to increase the quantity and quality of patient focused research; facilitating the use of research evidence to improve services and increasing the capacity of the local health economy to use and generate research evidence.
- 1995 BSc (Hons) (Loughborough)
- 2012 to present PenCLAHRC Operations & Finance Manager, University of Exeter
- 2010-2012 Project Facilitator, PenCLAHRC, University of Plymouth
- 2008-2010 Project Manager, NHS Plymouth
- 1997-2008 Army Officer, HM Forces