01392 72 5782
South Cloisters 3.01, Academy of Nursing
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
- My role here is as Administration Assistant working in the Academy of Nursing
- I trained as a Medical Secretary and gained AMSPAR qualification.
- I Worked in a large London NHS Hospital for a Senior Consultant and then moved to the private sector to work at Glaxo Pharmaceuticals as PA to three research consultants.
- During this time I continued with my qualifications to become a fully qualified Theatre Dance Teacher achieving Fellowship level and owed my own Theatre Dance School.
- I also work in a Primary School teaching dance and working with children with special needs.
- My area of interest is how dance, using core stability exercises, may help improve children’s co-ordination, particularly children with Dyspraxia and how it may improve their handwriting.