Education Support Advisor
01392 72 2652
South Cloisters St Luke's Info Point
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Dominic Brendell joined the University of Exeter in November 2013 after spending two years as a CELTA qualified English teacher in Taiwan. Prior to this Dominic worked within a Customer Service role for Royal Mail where he managed escalated complaints and trained new employees. He also has experience working in the music industry which he now carries on as a hobby, DJing a mixed bag of electronica music in his spare time.
Dominic has travelled extensively through Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand, he also lived in the USA where he worked for the Burning Man Organisation in San Francisco, and interned at Public Broadcast Atlanta.
Dominic now works as a member of the St Luke’s Hub team as an Education Support Advisor for cluster one, leading on Medical Sciences and Sports & Health Science programmes.
- BSc Open, Sustainable Innovation and International Politics
- HND Music Industry Management & Marketing
- Institute of Leadership & Management Level 3
- Institute of Leadership & Management Level 2
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- BTEC Customer Service