Clinical Research Nurse
University of Exeter Medical School, RILD Building, RD&E Hospital Wonford, Barrack Road, Exeter, EX2 5DW, UK
Charmaine qualified as a registered nurse in the Philippines. She completed her Overseas Nurses Programme at the University of Northampton in 2011 and started her professional role as a registered graduate nurse in a neurorehabilitation unit.
Charmaine has worked as a staff nurse at the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust nephrology ward and haemodialysis unit since 2013. She gained her Postgraduate Certificate in 2018. She has also been working as a clinical demonstrator at the University of Plymouth.
Charmaine is currently a clinical research nurse at the NIHR Exeter Clinical Research Facility. Her role involves participant recruitment and conducting study visits.
- Associate Fellow Higher Education Academy
- NMC Teacher Qualification
- BioResource (General)
- BioResource (Inflammatory Bowel Disease/ IBD)
- Beat DKD (Diabetic Kidney Disease)
- Covid- VIP (Vaccination Immunogenicity against SARS-CoV2 in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
- Exeter 10,000