Dr Anna Sansom
Smeall building 110
Smeall Building, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Dr Anna Sansom is an experienced qualitative researcher who has worked in the UK and New Zealand. She completed a degree and PhD in occupational therapy before working for commercial, voluntary sector, and academic organisations on a variety of health related studies.
She is currently working on the ReGROUP study - Retaining the Experienced GP Workforce in Direct Patient Care.
Previous studies at the University of Exeter include:
- REACH-HF - Rehabilitation Enablement in Chronic Heart Failure
- IMPROVE-Stroke pilot study
- 2007 Postgraduate Diploma (Physical Activity and Wellbeing)
- 2000 PhD (Occupational Therapy)
- 1996 BSc(Hons) First Class (Occupational Therapy)