Dr Angelique Hilli
Associate Research Fellow
+44 (0) 1392 726323
South Cloisters 1.42
South Cloisters, University of Exeter, St Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK
Previously worked in research projects on collaborative developmental work research at the University of Helsinki, the Center for Research on Activity, Development, and Learning (CRADLE).
HEA funded PhD study at the Graduate School for Education at the University of Exeter. Title of study "Educating Professionals and Professionalising Education in Research-Intensive Universities: Opportunities, Challenges, Rewards and Values." Study examines how research-intensive universities are engaging with current Higher Education policy agendas. The study has a specific focus on how effective teaching and learning is evaluated, assessed, valued, rewarded and aligned with institutional missions.
Currently working within the Complex Interventions Research Group at the University of Exeter Medical School, working on Essential Care in Nursing. This project addresses the lack of evidence in essential nursing care practices around topics including eating and drinking, washing and dressing, mobility and communication.
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Exeter, UK
- MSc Education, University of Helsinki, Finland
- BSc Education, University of Helsinki, Finland
Research group links
- Complex interventions
- Organisational learning and development
- ESSENCE: Amalgamating marginal gains in ESSEntial Nursing CarE
- PhD study: "Educating Professionals and Professionalising Education in Research-Intensive Universities: Opportunities, Challenges, Rewards and Values"
Publications by category
Publications by year
A_Hilli Details from cache as at 2020-09-21 23:51:26