Virtual delivery dates:
Dates and timings TBC
At the end of the course the learner will be expected to be able to:
- Understand the underlying principles of Health Protection and Communicable Disease Control as well as planning for and responding to emerging threats, emerging infections and environmental incidents
- Understand principles of outbreak control and management
- Become conversant with the fundamentals of dynamic surveillance and timely interventions
- Understand the principles of immunisation and instituting immunisation programmes
- Learn the art and craft of science and its applications in a public health setting
- Use worked examples of collaborative working and communication skills
- Understand the importance of collaboration with partners and communicating risks
- Become part of a community of practitioners from a range of sectors
£500 for six virtual contact days in addition to resources and teaching materials.
Feedback and Certificates
We will ask you to complete a polling survey at the end of each day. Your feedback will allow us to make adjustments for the next delivery session.
At the end of the course, we will send you a certificate highlighting the learning outcomes with a section where you can complete your own CPD Reflection of the course, which you can use in a future professional development review.