Keep up to date with the latest CPD courses, conferences, events and news. Sign up now
Short courses and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Continuing professional development
Learn and develop with us through a series of impactful, innovative and inspirational courses, events and conferences with patient care at their core.
Our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities are designed and delivered by faculty who are role models for combining healthcare expertise with research-led education. At the heart of our approach is a strong, supportive partnership to help you develop the advanced skills and knowledge you need to make a positive contribution to the delivery of care.
With an array of highly relevant training from allergies and genomics to diabetes and sports medicine, your individual / team's professional needs can also be met through bespoke, tailored events. Our CPD involves:
- Multi-professional engagement with Nurses, Doctors, Midwives, Consultants and Allied Professionals
- Working in partnership across the healthcare sector with the NHS, Royal Colleges, key societies and businesses
- Crossing regional, national and international boundaries through innovative, research-inspired, inquiry-led learning and teaching
- Designed to facilitate and effect real change in the quality of clinical care and health for individuals and the wider community
- Addressing health challenges through education
- Developing a range of bespoke life-long learning opportunities for extended scope of practice
BOOK NOW: Transforming Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement (PPIE) in Research Summer School - 27th (Online) & 29th, 30th June, & 1st July 2022 (In person - Reed Hall, Streatham Drive, University of Exeter EX4 4QR)
Nature, Health and Well-being CPD course - Coming up soon in 2023 - 2nd iteration
BOOK NOW: 3rd Principles of Primary Care International CPD course - 4th & 11th Nov 2022