Experts @UniofExeter, @MetOffice are sowing seeds for positive climate action connecting science, human health, the arts & activism, and the Global North & South. Find out more:
We Still Have a Chance - featured at COP27 in Egypt - a groundbreaking international project with interlinked creative outputs connecting Exeter and Egypt.
One Chance Left - a unique poetry collection co-created by scientists and health professionals featured at COP26 in Glasgow.
Short courses and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Continuing professional development
Learn and develop with us through a series of impactful, innovative and inspirational courses, events and conferences with patient care at their core.
Our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities are designed and delivered by faculty who are role models for combining healthcare expertise with research-led education. At the heart of our approach is a strong, supportive partnership to help you develop the advanced skills and knowledge you need to make a positive contribution to the delivery of care.
With an array of highly relevant training from allergies and genomics to diabetes and sports medicine, your individual / team's professional needs can also be met through bespoke, tailored events. Our CPD involves:
- Multi-professional engagement with Nurses, Doctors, Midwives, Consultants and Allied Professionals
- Working in partnership across the healthcare sector with the NHS, Royal Colleges, key societies and businesses
- Crossing regional, national and international boundaries through innovative, research-inspired, inquiry-led learning and teaching
- Designed to facilitate and effect real change in the quality of clinical care and health for individuals and the wider community
- Addressing health challenges through education
- Developing a range of bespoke life-long learning opportunities for extended scope of practice
Venue: Reed Hall, University of Exeter
UPCOMING COURSES FOR 2024 - Booking available soon (see below)
ADVANCED Principles of Health Protection CPD Course - (Online) 6th, 8th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th February 2024
To register your interest E: UEMS_CPD@exeter.ac.uk
Principles of Primary Care International CPD course - New dates for the next course to be announced soon
Join a Masters module