Dr Mathew White
- I‘m a social/environmental psychologist, completing my PhD with Dick Eiser in 2004 (Sheffield Uni).
- My PhD focused on public trust in risk managers and communicators, especially for environmental hazards.
- As a post-doc my research focused on concepts and measures of well-being appropriate for policy.
- Currently my main focus is on the relationships between well-being and exposure to natural environments.
- I‘m particularly excited about our findings in relation to the social and psychological benefits of the coast.
PhD Social Psychology (Sheffield, 2004)
MSc Psychological Research Methods (Strathclyde, 1996)
BSc(Hons) Psychology (Strathclyde, 1994)
|Tel||+44 (0) 1872 258144|
|Office||European Centre for Environmen|
|Address||European Centre for Environment and Human Health